AP-ADE Park is an ‘Advanced Design & Engineering’ Industrial cluster that brings together world class economic & social infrastructure, manufacturing clusters, Innovation driven centres of excellence and test facilities. AP-ADE Park is a joint venture with APIIC (A Government of Andhra Pradesh Undertaking) and EMPI Innovation park.
- AP-ADE holds clear titles of the land and hence the plots are available for immediate occupancy.
- AP-ADE will provide world-class infrastructure for manufacturers at a prime location adjoining Bengaluru.
- The park offers dual benefit of proximity to Bengaluru and low cost of manufacturing at Anantapur.
- The park offerings are meticulously designed to facilitate seamless manufacturing setup such as –
- Plug-and-play industrial plots
- Made-to-order prefabricated factories
- Efficient utilities
- Quality logistics
- R&D and Test centres
- Strong academia linkages
- Manpower training and skilling programs
- Robust employee township facilities.
- The park provides quality water supply and uninterrupted power supply.
- Andhra Pradesh offers single window clearances to ensure all approvals are processed in 21 days.
AP-ADE offers industrial plots starting from 1.22 acres to 100+ acres. As these are modular by design, they can be delivered as per customers requirement.
A customer seeking land for setting up a manufacturing unit will be issued a Letter of Allotment detailing the identified land and payment schedule. Note, this will be issued only to serious customers. Once the customer has made the payment, AP-ADE will issue a sale agreement.
Government of Andhra Pradesh does not have a concept of FSI. The height of the building is defined with the access roads, setbacks and the area of the plot. The ground coverage can be anywhere betweenw 60 to 80% depending on the size of the plot and height of the building.
These Power will be charged as per the Government of Andhra Pradesh Retail Supply Tariff 2019-20.
As AP-ADE will treat the water and ensure supply of portable water, the charges shall be fixed by the Park .
AP-ADE will ensure safety of park residents through CCTV monitoring and round the clock foot patrolling on the ground. Going forward, there will be a police check post surveillance provided by the park. Additionally, the closest police station is located in Gorantla (8 KM) and Penukonda (22 KM away).
In case of Fire, the park has a separate fire water line within the park. Also the closest fire station is located in Penukonda (20 KM away)
AP-ADE will offer varied type of residential facilities catering to Senior Management, Mid-management and shop floor employees. Additionally, if need be, there is no dearth of accommodation around AP-ADE Park. These are largely driven by the demand generated by KIA motors and its ancillaries.
Yes, there will be a dedicated space for common warehousing and logistics within AP-ADE park.
Currently, AP-ADE offers Domestic Tariff Area (DTA)
- High End Apartments
- Low Cost Homes
- Club House
- Hotel (4 Star with 100+ keys)
- Service Apartment
- Park Office
- Other facilities
- Theater (Screen)
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Business Center
- Food Courts
- Medical Stores
- Children Play Area
- Community Hall
- Super Market
- Car Parking Space
The yearly average temperature at the park is about 27°C. The highest recorded temperature is 41°C and lowest is 23°C.
- The park will provide airstrip for UAVs and storage facilities.
- The park will get the DGCA notification approval for flight testing for UAVs, landing and take-off for aircraft.
- The work is currently in progress.
- The park will help UAV customers get permission/approval for test trials.
No. There are no pressing labor union issues reported in Andhra Pradesh, especially in Anantapur.
The customer can re-sell the land provided the buying industry is within the park’s focus sector i.e., Aerospace, Strategic Electronics, Electronics System Design Manufacturing, Water technologies and other Hi-Tech sectors.
The Lock-in period is 10 yrs.